I wanted to make a whole year calendar and found pcal, a command line tool.
pcal -F 1 -E -B -O -p -w -o 2008.ps 2008
- -F starting weekday; 1 is Monday
- -E specifies European formatted dates
- -B leave unused date boxes blank, default is grey
- -O selected days will be printed as outlined characters
- -p output in portrait mode
- -o specifies an output file in PostScript format.
- 2008 is the year I want to print the calendar. PCAL’s default option is to produce the calendar for the current year.
It is also possible to generate a calendar as HTML table using the -H switch.
This program can be installed in Debian/Ubuntu
apt-get install pcal